Sometimes, we get a desire to go around the world, change up locations, and to discover the most beautiful places on earth with our own eyes. That's what the 27-year-old Cassie de Pecol decided to do.
In just 18 months and 26 days, the young woman visited no less than 196 countries. Yes yes, you read correctly! Some have noted that they're from one of the five destinations where she advises people to go at least once in their lives. Let's go!
The winners in question:
5. Pakistan, South Asia. For its rich culture, authentic and raw atmosphere. The food is also worth the trip according to Cassie.
4. Vanuatu, Oceania. A country with an idyllic setting where the population is particularly welcoming and warm.
3. Maldives, South Asia. Transparent water, white sand and dazzling underwater riches.
2. Bhutan, South Asia. A peaceful destination, a mystical and soothing journey for the young woman.
1. Mongolia, East Asia. A wild land far from the sea, a real desert of grass between the sky and the mountains. A real favorite for the seasoned traveler.
It makes you dream, right? So, if you were looking for a place to go on your next holiday, here are some great ways to explore. We're already dreaming...