Retailer B&M is looking for someone with a very particularly set of skills for a new position in their company. Their career website features a post with the title of “Chicken Nugget Connoisseur” and it’s exactly what you would expect from it. You’ll have the opportunity to test a range of yet unreleased B&M products. Who knows – maybe all you can eat chicken nuggets is a perk as well?
This post, based in Merseyside, requires a candidate of a very specific profile. In addition to being at ease with potentially gaining a few pounds, the retailer is looking for someone who has relevant experience like the following:
- Getting the 20 share box of nuggets from McDonalds and keeping them all for yourself
- Being the first in the office kitchen whenever someone says there’s cake
- That time you tripped and fell at a buffet and saved the plate before yourself
- Going to an event or party because there is free food
- You value the importance of a fish finger sandwich in life
- You can conduct a power point presentation on the reasoning behind curly fries being nicer than chips
Think you’ve got what it takes to fill this position? Ready to take the next step in your professional career? Take a crack at it and submit your application right here.