YouTube Prankster Gets His Head Stuck In A Microwave And Things Go From Bad To Worse
YouTube Prankster Gets His Head Stuck In A Microwave And Things Go From Bad To Worse
Read the article

YouTube Prankster Gets His Head Stuck In A Microwave And Things Go From Bad To Worse

In what can be described at one of the daftest things we’ve seen on Youtube, one guy decided to his head in a microwave... filled with wet cement.

Everybody at one point or another gets a once in a lifetime idea: Mark Zuckerberg with Facebook; Edison and the light bulb; the Wright Brothers with the airplane. Well, one man from West Midlands in the UK just recently had his, however his finished with him calling the fire department with a microwave stuck on his head. We never said the idea had to be good.

Jay Swingler, known by his fans for his prank channel TGFbro, came up with the brilliant idea of mixing 7 bags of Polyfilla, dumping it into an old microwave, and then proceeding to dive head first into the mixture with nothing but a plastic bag and hose for protection. To his surprise – but not to the surprise of literally every other person in the world who knows what cement is – the mixture dried and become as hard as, well, concrete.

Unfortunately for Swingler, his hose became blocked at a certain point which led to a bit of a panic. He and his mates resorted to calling 999 for the fire brigade for help, which led to 90 minutes of struggling to get the household appliance off of him. The young Englishman has stated that this ordeal led him to gain a new found appreciation of life.

However, some aren’t so pleased about the situation. The firefighters at West Midland Fire Service, who were the ones to answer to call for help, have come out to share their stance on Twitter: 'We're seriously unimpressed. Five of our firefighters were tied up for an hour this afternoon, freeing a YouTube pranker whose head had been 'cemented' inside a microwave oven... It took us nearly an hour to free him. All of the group involved were very apologetic, but this was clearly a call-out which might have prevented us from helping someone else in genuine, accidental need.'

Some users on Twitter have shared their opinions on the situation, with some even demanding Jay Swingler reimburse the fire department for their troubles: 'I hope you are billing him for the time wasted, the prat could have cost someone their life. Should have left him.'

These Youtube 'pranks' have got to come to end, really. The lad walks free, while an innocent microwave bites the dust. Shame.

By Stacey Williams
Last edited

No connection
Check your settings