Going out these days isn't as simple as it used to be pre-COVID-19 era. If you're not ready to venture out into the world but are craving some McDonald's, check out our recipe on how you can make one of McDonald’s lesser-known sandwiches at home: the McToast.
You will need:
- 2 hamburger buns
- 100g of cheddar cheese
- 4 thin slices of ham
- A few slices of pickle
- Olive oil
How to prepare:
- 1/ Place a slice of ham on your bun
- 2/ Add 3 slices of cheese and three sliced pickles
- 3/ Add the mustard to your bun and place on top
- 4/ The secret to this recipe is that bottom of the bun has to be face-up. Trust us on this one.
- 5/ Heat a little olive oil in your pan and brown your McToast by flipping it several times.
- 6/ It is ready when the bun is golden brown.