Are you dreaming of a Big Mac right now? Well, check out this recipe to find out how to replicate one of the chain's other famous sandwiches!
Going out these days isn't as simple as it used to be pre-COVID-19 era. If you're not ready to venture out into the world but are craving some McDonald's, check out our recipe on how you can make one of McDonald’s lesser-known sandwiches at home: the McToast.
You will need:
- 2 hamburger buns
- 100g of cheddar cheese
- 4 thin slices of ham
- A few slices of pickle
- Olive oil
How to prepare:
- 1/ Place a slice of ham on your bun
- 2/ Add 3 slices of cheese and three sliced pickles
- 3/ Add the mustard to your bun and place on top
- 4/ The secret to this recipe is that bottom of the bun has to be face-up. Trust us on this one.
- 5/ Heat a little olive oil in your pan and brown your McToast by flipping it several times.
- 6/ It is ready when the bun is golden brown.