Watch as unsuspecting woman is driving along a major carriageway before her recently-repaired iPhone erupts into flames on the dashboard of her car.
The terrified woman can be heard screaming as she carries on driving until she can finally stop off at the side of the road, informing passing drivers of the unexpected incident.
It wasn't long before the incident that the phone was repaired, containing a new battery at Hoho Fast, local phone repair shop. Whilst the company agreed to provide the woman with a new battery, they refused to repair the iPhone itself or reimberse the costs incurred by the damage of the car's dashboard.
Despite the woman affected contacting Shanghai Consumers Association who contacted the phone repair company, no explanation was given as to eaxctly how and why the phone came to explode.