Viacheslav Datsik has been released from prison yet again - and wants to get back to fighting,
Viacheslav Datsik’s name probably doesn’t mean a lot to you and that’s not surprising. The Russian isn’t exactly the type of fighter whose accomplishments and actions in the ring can be admired. However, Datsik managed to deliver a KO to Andrei Arlosvki during his debut in MMA in 1999 and although his future looked quite bright from then on, the Russian didn’t exactly follow the path of success.
Suffering from schizophrenia, Viacheslav Datsik really is quite a madman. He was committed to a psychiatric hospital following armed robbery but has now been released and has already called for a fight against the former champion’s brother, Alexander Emelianenko.
To understand him a bit better, here’s a list of some of his feats:
- Disqualification for grabbing an opponent by their genitalia.
- Disqualification for attacking the referee
- Armed robbery
- Escaped from the psychiatric clinic in 2010, after tearing a hole in a wire fence with his bare hands
- Rumoured to have died in 2006 in a train accident
- Rumoured to have died in prison in Norway in 2010
Viacheslav Datsik ladies and gentlemen!
Check out the video above for more...