These Are the Top 10 Traits Women Look for in a Man
What is it that every woman looks for in their dream man? Irresistible charisma? Devil may care attitude? Inner beauty? Hefty bank account? How about none of the above? We’ve got a list of 10 things that women really care about when searching for their soul mate. Check it out and see what you can add to your repertoire to get a leg up on the competition.
10. To be perceived as the ultimate gentleman: never, and we repeat never, cut your spaghetti. You’re better than that.
9. Playing a musical instrument (think guitar, not the tuba) will do wonders for your ability to attract women. The rock star myth is indeed true.
8. According to a study, wearing red clothing is a surefire way to win attention from women. You’ve got to be careful to find the limit; don’t want to be looking like Father Christmas.
6. Women love big spenders? Wrong! Men who are responsible with their money are actually more desirable in the eyes of women. Get your accounts in check and you’ll see much more success!
5. Forget what you may think about cougars: women are more attracted to men older than them. Surely has to do with feeling safe and reassuring like another figure in their lives...
4. No, women aren’t necessarily looking for a man who flashes his pearly whites all the time. A more reserved and shy demeanour is sure to melt their hearts!
3. Research says that women are attracted to men sporting a small facial scar. We’re not talking full out mutilated, more 1 or 2 scars that say rugged, not ex-convict.
2. This one’s a little tough to get right: having a well groomed beard, that is to say not too long nor short, will improve the chances of just about any man.
1. According to certain studies, women dig a man with thick, bushy eyebrows. Nothing screams virility like big eyebrows!