This 31-Year-Old Man Almost Died After Using A Cotton Bud

This 31-Year-Old Man Almost Died After Using A Cotton Bud

A 31-year-old man went to the emergency room for a series of atypical symptoms that caused him to convulse and experience other serious symptoms.

Health professionals have long warned of the risks of inserting cotton swabs into the ear canal.

BMJ Case Reports published a clinical study that describes the surprising case of a 31-year-old man who used these swabs to clean himself.

He arrived at the hospital on the verge of collapsing, with convulsions, a disturbed state of conscience and drowsy.

Doctors did a CT scan of his brain and found out what was going on with him, as he had severe pain in his left ear and severe headaches.

Upon looking at the results, they saw that the patient's skull was filled with pus. In the video, we explain what consequences it had on his brain and how he was cured.

Ruby Smith
Continue reading
No connection
Check your settings