He Overdosed on Viagra And His Life Was Changed Forever
He Overdosed on Viagra And His Life Was Changed Forever
He Overdosed on Viagra And His Life Was Changed Forever
Read the article

He Overdosed on Viagra And His Life Was Changed Forever

A 30-year-old American suffered unexpected irreversible side effects from Viagra overdose.

Viagra is a product used by many people all over the world who have problems in the bedroom. Although its use can be quite embarrassing for some people, it has helped a lot of people regain their confidence and really make the most of intimate moments with their partners. However, viagra does have its drawbacks.

Here is one side effect that’s undesirable to say the least... and irreversible. In the US, a 30-year-old man is now suffering from an ophthalmologic disorder, or an eye disorder, after a Viagra overdose.

The drug that helps with erection problems isn’t known to cause this kind of side effect. But, according to the AFP, the man drank the product straight from the bottle rather than using the pipette provided and therefore, exceeded the recommended dose of 50mg.

Shortly thereafter, he started to see everything in red, which is irreversible according to a study conducted by the Retinal Cases & Brief Reports journal...

Although seeing red is a common side effect of taking the little blue pill, other problems may arise like flatulence. In fact, it's been known to give 555 side effects and has been implicated in just under 2,000 deaths since 1984, according to a recent study of erection medication.

Check out the video above to find out what happened next!

By Lola Bee

No connection
Check your settings