Fair warning to you - this is not a pretty sight. Caught on video is the aftermath of a horrific spider bite. Suffering from intense arm pain, this young boy’s family finally manage to get to the root of the problem.
Coming across a spider at home can be a horrifying experience granted but let’s face it, normally they’re harmless creatures that rarely cause us any harm. Fortunately, the UK isn’t the ideal place for the world’s deadliest arachnids to live and breed.
Across the pond, however, in the United States, it’s not uncommon for poisonous spiders to get into homes and cause utter carnage. This is exactly what happened to this young boy from the US who suffered extreme discomfort after being bitten by a poisonous spider.
After a few weeks of putting up the arm pain, he finally let his family intervene. In applying pressure to the wound, they were finally able to get rid of the infection that lay deep beneath the surface.
Check the video above to see the moment when they finally found the source of his arm pain!