Doctor recounts some of the most bizarre sex incidents he's treated
At the Chicago hospital, about two patients a week are treated for sexual accidents. Dr Jordan Moskoff recounts some of the strangest ones!
To spice up their lovemaking, one couple chose crisps. During oral sex, she had some Pringles in her mouth! The result? He ended up with his penis covered in small cuts. That must have hurt!
A 64-year-old Englishman ended up in the A&E because he tried to have sex with a snowman. He was treated for frostbite on his penis.
Some people have strange ideas... That's what the doctor who took over 20 minutes to find a goldfish stuck in a patient's vagina must have thought.
A man was making some crepes for his girlfriend to celebrate Candlemas. While he was cooking, she kept herself busy by performing oral sex on him. When he tried flipping a crepe, he missed and it landed on his girlfriend’s face who, surprised, bit his penis.
They then ended up in the A&E while the crepes got cold…
A couple having sex in their car parked in a garage were both found unconscious! Why? Because they had forgotten to turn off the engine and the carbon monoxide released by the car was suffocating them.
A couple had to call for help after getting stuck together. What happened? During cunnilingus, the man’s tongue piercing got caught on the woman’s clitoris piercing. The result? They ended up chained together.
A woman called the fire brigade while handcuffed to her radiator after her unconscious partner fell from a cupboard that had given way under his weight. Role-playing is not for everyone.
A patient once came to the A&E and said that while preparing couscous at 11 pm, he had fallen on a crate of courgettes and one of them had accidentally entered his anus. We find that a bit hard to believe.
Having sex on a washing machine, a chest of drawers, or a countertop is commonplace, you might say... But on a sink, this is riskier. One couple paid the price when it fell off under the weight of one of the partners and landed on the other's toe. Ouch!
Beware of sex toys! Even though they are often the key to increased pleasure, they are also the cause of a large number of accidents, so be sure to study the instructions before using them.