More than one billion doses of the vaccine have been injected worldwide. But not all countries have managed to do it equally. Here are the top 10.
10. Russia - 18.08 million doses administered, with 7.75% of its population receiving at least one dose
8. France - 19.23 million, amounting to 20.30% of the population
7. Turkey - 21.07 million, amounting to 15.55% of the population
4. United Kingdom - 45.58 million, amounting to 49.36% of the population
3. India - 138.38 million, amounting to 8.47% of the population
1. United States - 225.64 million doses administered, with 41.46% of its population having received at least one dose