The 10 countries that have injected the most doses of the COVID vaccine in the world
More than one billion doses of the vaccine have been injected worldwide. But not all countries have managed to do it equally. Here are the top 10.
10. Russia - 18.08 million doses administered, with 7.75% of its population receiving at least one dose
8. France - 19.23 million, amounting to 20.30% of the population
7. Turkey - 21.07 million, amounting to 15.55% of the population
4. United Kingdom - 45.58 million, amounting to 49.36% of the population
3. India - 138.38 million, amounting to 8.47% of the population
1. United States - 225.64 million doses administered, with 41.46% of its population having received at least one dose