Woman Took Allergic Reaction To Lip Augmentation And Here Is The Result

Woman Took Allergic Reaction To Lip Augmentation And Here Is The Result

This 29-year-old mother decided to get a 'low-cost' lip augmentation that ended up costing her a lot more than the price: it caused an allergic reaction that almost cost her her life.

The surgery was performed by a beautician who went to her house and charged her £75 for two lip injections that should have resulted in plumper lips.

She says that from the moment she came into contact with the injected substance, she could feel things going wrong. The beautician, on the other hand, repeatedly confirmed that it was normal, that the uneasiness would go away as the hours passed.

But it didn't turn out that way. An hour after the beautician left, Christina began to suffer unbearable pain. Her lips were swollen and she thought they were going to explode.

Read also
Be Warned, This Video Might Put You Off Drinking Coke For Life

The worst part was when she noticed that her mouth took the shape of a duck's beak and she could hardly open it; then his throat began to close: it was extremely hard for her to breathe. When the ambulance arrived, they had to assist her to breathe and give her adrenaline.

Once at the hospital, she decided to take pictures to share them and raise awareness of the horrible consequences of 'low-cost' lip augmentation. Her friends thought it was a joke, that it was a Snapchat filter. But unfortunately it wasn't. The photos are astonishing. Watch the video and see for yourself.

Source: Kennedy News and Media

Ruby Smith
Continue reading
No connection
Check your settings