One American Man's Life Was Changed Forever After Overdosing On Viagara

One American Man's Life Was Changed Forever After Overdosing On Viagara

A 30-year-old American suffered unexpected irreversible side effects from Viagra overdose.

A side effect that’s undesirable to say the least... and irreversible. In the US, a 30-year-old man is suffering from an ophthalmologic disorder after a Viagra overdose.

The drug that helps with erection problems isn’t known to cause this kind of side effect. But, according to the AFP, the man drank it straight from the bottle rather than using the pipette provided and therefore he exceeded the recommended dose of 50mg.

Shortly thereafter, he started to see everything in red, which is irreversible according to a study conducted by the Retinal Cases & Brief Reports journal... Watch the video above to find out what happened next!

Will Armstrong
Continue reading
No connection
Check your settings