Doctors Found a Charging Cable in This Man’s Bladder-Then They Found Out How It Got There

A 30-year-old man went to the hospital last week complaining of severe abdominal pain and told doctors he had managed to 'accidentally' swallow a mobile phone cable however where they found it told a much different story.

Doctors in India received quite a shock when a patient came to them claiming to have swallowed a phone cable and was now in severe pain.

Because the man told them that he had ingested the cable through his mouth they decided to look in the places they expected the most. After searching his stool and conducting an endoscopy they still could not find a thing. Dr. Walliul Islam of Guwahati said:

The patient came to us with severe abdomen pain and told us that he consumed a headphone cable by mistake. We examined his stool and conducted an endoscopy as well but couldn’t find the cable. When we operated him, there was nothing in his gastrointestinal tract.

While the man was on the operating table they decided to preform on x-ray to determine where the cable was. They found that it was actually in his urinary bladder. It was not possible for it to be there if the patient had ingested it through his mouth. Dr. Islam stated:

He told us that he had consumed headphones through the mouth, but in fact, he had inserted the mobile charger cable through his penis. I have been conducting surgeries for 25 years now but this is the first time such a case happened on the operation table.

It turns out this man had a tendency to insert cables and other foreign objects through his penis as a form of sexual pleasure. Unfortunately, the good times didn't last a cable he was 'playing' with accidentally found its way into his bladder.

Though these cases are not common, doctors have seen just about everything, so don't be embarrassed about how things may have happened to you. Doctors are probably the people you want to be the most honest and open with so that they can help you in the best way that they can.

Doctors were stunned by what they found in this man’s stomach Doctors were stunned by what they found in this man’s stomach