Quarter Pounder with Cheese ingredients
To make a delicious Quarter Pounder with Cheese at home with its delicious mustard sauce, you will need:
- A burger bun
- A beef patty
- 2 slices of cheddar cheese
- Iceberg lettuce
- 1 fresh onion
- 1 tomato
For the sauce:
- 3 tablespoons of old-style mustard
- 1 tablespoon spicy mustard
- 1 egg yolk
- 1 tbsp thick crème fraîche
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- 1 teaspoon of lemon
- Salt and pepper
Quarter Pounder with Cheese recipe
1. Prepare the sauce by whisking together the egg yolk, olive oil, and the two mustards.
2. Add the cream, lemon juice, salt and pepper and whisk vigorously as if making a thick mayonnaise.
3. Toast the bun for a few minutes.
4. Cook the beef patty according to your preference (medium rare, well done).
5. Finely chop the onion and tomato. Set aside.
6. Place a slice of cheddar cheese on one side of the bun, then add the patty and cover with a slice of cheddar cheese. Bake in the oven for 5 minutes to allow the cheese to melt.
7. Then add a few slices of tomato, a few slices of onion, the lettuce, and the special sauce.
8. Close the burger with the other side of the bun, and it’s ready!
Make some delicious homemade fries as a side with your burger, close your eyes and enjoy. It almost feels like McDonald’s!