These 15 bodybuilders, fighters, and actors have -- or had -- the most muscular bodies of all time, and they made an entire career out of them. Think we missed anyone?
13. Steve Reeves: World-class bodybuilder between 1946 and 1950. He then became an actor and appeared in 25 films.
12. Lee Haney: He holds the world record for most Mr. Olympia titles -- that's 8 wins.
11. Bob Paris: International bodybuilder between 1980 and 1990. He won Mister Universe in 1983.
10. Sylvester Stallone: American actor and director of action films like Rambo, Rocky, and The Expendables.
9. Jean-Claude Van Damme: He's very well-known for his roles in action films. He also participated in 20 semi-contact karate matches.
8. Dolph Lundgren: The Swede is famous for his roles in action movies. He was in both Rocky IV and The Expendables.
7. Dwayne Johnson: The former WWE wrestler has won his fair share of world championships. He has since become a very successful actor.
3. Arnold Schwarzenegger: 6-time Mr. Olympia between 1970 and 1975. He then embarked on a successful acting career before becoming the governor of California in 2003.
2. Sadik Hadzovic: American bodybuilder. Since 2012, he's participated in 12 world championships without ever placing below 4th place.