With more than 100 million subscribers, PewDiePie is still the most famous YouTuber but apparently no longer earns the most money. In fact, he is currently competing with six other YouTubers to be number one on this list.
A successful year nevertheless
However, there is no doubt that 2019 has been a successful year for the YouTuber since he broke the 100-million-subscribers mark and also married his girlfriend. There are things he would probably rather forget, such as when his home was broken into, but otherwise, the gamer will probably look back on last year fondly. He has also recently announced that he wants to take a break in 2020.
First place went to Ryan’s World, a channel which has 23 million subscribers. But what makes Ryan Kaji so different and unique is that this YouTuber, who is known for his countless toy review videos, is only 8 years old.
His own company
It has been estimated that Ryan pocketed around $26 million in 2019 alone. This sum not only includes the income he receives from YouTube, but also from his other endeavours. Ryan has his own toy company that has more than 100 products and he also has a contract with Nickelodeon TV. No wonder he makes so much!
Here is the list of the highest-earning YouTubers in 2019:
1. Ryan Kaji - $26 million
2. Dude Perfect - $20 million
3. Anastasia Radzinskaya - $18 million
4. Rhett and Link - $17.5 million
5. Jeffree Star - $17 million
6. Preston (Preston Arsement) - $14 million
7. PewDiePie (Felix Kjellberg) - $13 million
8. Markiplier (Mark Fischbach) - $13 million
9. DanTDM (Daniel Middleton) - $12 million
10. VanossGaming (Evan Fong) - $11.5 million