Badrilal Meena complained of severe toe pain and had to be hospitalised - but when he was operated on, the doctors discovered something incredible.
Doctors in Kota, India, discovered twenty needles in the right leg, but that's not all. Other X-rays were made of his body and 75 needles were discovered in total, including 40 in his throat.
The patient claims not to know how all these needles ended up inside his body, while the doctors seem convinced that Badrilal swallowed the objects deliberately. None of his organs were affected - which is pretty lucky.
Check out the video above to see the harrowing images!